Who We Are
… TO BE SELF EMPLOYED & BUILD AN ACADEMIC CAREER
AFOVIC School of Technology falls under the Trade and Technical Schools industry, and it offers vocational and technical training in a wide range of technical subjects and trades. The trainings offered by AFOVIC School of technology often lead to job-specific certification.
Afovic School of Technology is the academic arm of Afovic Ventures whose plans and efforts are geared towards impacting willing students with adequate, quality and professional skill through Vocational Education to become self-employed, to reduce unemployment in Nigeria and to use the certificate to get employment, contracts and if students need to further their academic career, they can use it to gain Admission into any Nigerian University, Polytechnics and Colleges of Educations and for those who want to re-write their papers via using NTC/NBC recognized professional Certificate to process Admission or ANTC/ANBC Advanced level Certificate to gain direct entry to 200L in any Nigerian University and to enrol with NTC, NBC or its equivalent, GCE, NECO, SSCE/WAEC results etc. Awaiting results are also expected for enrolment.
We have two categories of students for Examination:
- May/June students are those who enrol fully for their academic section without engaging in any other activities.
- November/December students are those who enrol for Advanced level Classes, Weekend/Part-time Classes and e-learning as distance Education Classes. They will not be allowing via the link to have access to their Classes without Tuition fee payment per Semester via paystack. A Semester is 3 months.
- Students in Faculty of Engineering, Miscellaneous and General Education must go for minimum of a month Industrial attachment training and Executive program during his/her scholarship with Afovic School of Technology to acquire practical knowledge in each course either for Distance Education or in our study centres.
Interested Candidates are to pay for the enrolment fee of N5, 000 online via Paystack payment gateway or in Our Office Address or in our available study centre address.
The application is opened to all including Junior Secondary School Certificate Holders, Primary School Certificate Holders, Apprentice Students and Working Class Students.
Nature of Programmes:
- NTC/NBC/MTC/ANTC/ANBC Programmes:
- For Pupils of Primary School Leaving Certificate Holders, course duration is 72 months (6 years)
- For Students of J. S. S. Certificate Holders, course duration is 36 months (3 years)
- For Students with NTC/NBC Certificate holders will run the program for 6 months
- For Students with GCE, NECO & SSCE/WAEC Certificate Holders, will run the program for 10 months and within the period of 10 months, you are going to receive both NTC/NBC for May/June and ANTC/ANBC for November/December Certificates.
What is modular trade certificate?
The Modular Trade Certificate Examination offers a golden opportunity for talented and skilled technicians/Apprentice students or artisans who could not be gainfully employed or duly promoted for lack of acceptable educational qualification.
We introduce e-learning as Distance Education for students of Afovic School of Technology who are far distance to our study centres who will be able to partake in all our available courses Nationwide. Students will partake in both e-learning practical and theory but their examination will be taking in our available study centres or if possible that our study centre is far distance to any student for his/her Examination, he or she can choose to register for the exam in any closer examination centre. All Students of all other schools can enroll to study and do NABTEB November/December Examination in their respective Schools Nationwide.
Categories of students that are qualified to register for e-learning are as follow:
All students who will enroll for Advanced Level Certificate are qualifying e.g.
- Students with NTC/NBC Certificate holders or its equivalent,
- Students with GCE, NECO & SSCE/WAEC Certificate Holders.
- Artisans, Technicians/Apprentices Students begin with GCE, NECO & SSCE/WAEC Certificate Holders.
- Working Class Students begins with GCE, NECO & SSCE/WAEC Certificate Holders.
Online tutorial is scheduled for both e-learning and all students who enroll to study under Afovic School of Technology are to have revisions of their studies within a semester including past questions before their examination day
We are using videos, PDFs, Pictures and Audios for teaching both e-learning and online tutorial students on both Theory and Practical Lecture. The videos, PDFs, Pictures or Audios will be pasted online via our YouTube page on the specific date to be given for each Lecture and it will allow updating.
COMPUTER STUDENTS QUIZ COMPETITION Section
The Computer Students Quiz Competition is in two stages
- Qualifying Written Computer Examination
- Live Video Questions and Answers for each state & for final stage.
The Competition is for all Secondary and Tertiary Students who are qualified to participate. The Competition will be done zone by zone for all states to participate. The Competition prizes are for overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd participants selected Nationwide.
Prizes for Secondary School Students are as follow:
1st prize is N200, 000 cash & A Laptop Computer
2nd prize is N150, 000 cash
3rd prize is N100, 000 cash
Prizes for Tertiary Students are as follow:
1st prize is worth N300, 000 cash & A Laptop Computer
2nd prize is N200, 000 cash
3rd prize is N150, 000 cash
Syllabus is available for all contestants who want to prepare themselves ahead for the quiz questions by downloading it online via the link below:
Main while, due to this pandemic outbreak, the quiz competition, will be taking on competent individuals (Students) who want to boost their knowledge and capability are to participate Nationwide and to enroll online. Computer Students Quiz Competition’s Programme of Events will be send to you via your email address and we will use software application that will enable participants to partake in the quiz online, Group WhatsApp conversation and live video for the quiz competition that will connect all participants and panels to fully participate. This will serve as an alternative to avoid the spread of COVID 19 therefore; all contestants will participate in their different location.
Afovic School of Technology at a Glance
Our Vision & Mission Statements
AFOVIC School of Technology is a registered Vocational Training Centre, and accredited trade and technical school, registered under the CAC Nigeria Government. We are well equipped to train people on various technical and vocational skills.
We are set to offer vocational and technical trainings. At AFOVIC School of Technology
We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service offering will help us drive our centre to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of students that will make the business highly profitable.
As an Institution, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the qualified and finest professionals we can find and also, we have put process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game when it comes to impacting knowledge.
AFOVIC School of Technology is an accredited technical/vocational institution that offers a wide range of services that revolves around the Trade and Technical Schools industry.
These are the services we will offer as a technical and vocational school with their relative certificates in
- National Business Certificate (NBC), National Technical Certificate (NTC)
- Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC), Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC)
- General Education Certificate in General Education Subjects (for both Advanced & Ordinary level) Modular Trade Certificate (MTC) in the below field of studies: